Adopt an Angel - Christmas in July Book Drive
Join us July 30 – 31 in sponsoring books for the Angel Tree program! Our goal is for 500 children to be able to receive an age-appropriate book with their gift during the Adopt an Angel event this holiday season. Plus, Usborne Books & More will match 50% of all funds raised!! $10 sponsors one child, $20 sponsors three!
Donate Online to the Adopt an Angel Book Drive
How to Give
- You can purchase gifts for any child ages 0-17. Please drop off the new unwrapped gift at a FIRC OFFICE in Silverthorne or Breckenridge, police or fire department or
the Breckenridge or Silverthorne Recreation Center by 5 pm, December 8. FIRC Offices are closed on FRIDAYS so please use the other locations on the 8th
- We have trees located at many businesses around the county. You can select an ornament and shop for any child ages 0-17
- Financial donations are used to purchase needed gifts. Please donate online or you can mail checks to FIRC P.O. Box 1636 Silverthorne, CO 80498 and marke Adopt an Angel in the memo.
- We need help gift wrapping, setting up and tearing down. There are over 100 volunteer positions needed in order to make this event a success. Please signup online.
In Need of Gifts
- If you are struggling with finances an unable to give your children gifts this holiday season, please contact FIRC and make an appointment. We would be happy to meet you and discuss Adopt an Angel and other issues affecting your stability. Please call 970-262-3888.
- People receiving gifts MUST BE SIGNED UP BY NOVEMBER 29 in order to receive gifts.