Adopt an Angel - December 10
Help us brighten the holidays for 250 local families. The Adopt an Angel program provides gifts for children whose parents are struggling to provide gifts for Christmas. We are working to raise $10,000 which will be used to purchase toys, books, jackets, clothing and sports equipment to be handed out at the Silverthorne Pavilion to registered families on December 10. LAST TIME TO DROP OFF GIFTS IS 12 PM on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5. THANK YOU!!!
How to Give
Gifts and financial donations make this event possible.
- You can purchase gifts for any child ages 0-17. Please drop off the new unwrapped gift at a FIRC OFFICE in Silverthorne or Breckenridge, police or fire department or
the Breckenridge or Silverthorne Recreation Center department or
by 12 pm, December 5 .
- We have trees located at many businesses around the county. You can select an ornament and shop for any child ages 0-17
- Financial donations are used to purchase needed gifts. Please donate online or you can mail checks to FIRC P.O. Box 1636 Silverthorne, CO 80498 and marke Adopt an Angel in the memo.
Giving your time can make a difference for many
- We need help gift wrapping, setting up and tearing down. There are over 100 volunteer positions needed in order to make this event a success. Please signup online.
In Need of Gifts
The holidays are difficult for many families.
- If you are struggling with finances and unable to give your children gifts this holiday season, please contact FIRC by November 12 and make an appointment. We would be happy to meet you and discuss Adopt an Angel and other issues affecting your stability. Please call 970-262-3888.
- People receiving gifts MUST BE SIGNED UP BY NOVEMBER 18 in order to receive gifts.
Donate Online to the Adopt an Angel
Adopt an Angel is part of the Family & Intercultural Resource Center, which is a 501 c 3. All donations are tax deductible.