DACA Application Fee Assistance
FIRC is offering application fee assistance for people who qualify for Deferred Action of Childhood Arrivals.
“DACA has given me equal opportunities to jobs and a college education that I could have never had before. It opens the door to so many new opportunities”– Estefania, DACA recipient
DACA status allows you to :
- work legally
- obtain a Colorado Driver’s License
- receive in-state college tuition
- receive a social security number.
FIRC is offering application fee assistance for students who qualify for DACA. For more information, please contact Michel at 970-455-0232 or email email@example.com
Do You Qualify for DACA Assistance?
- Born on or after June 16, 1981
- Came to the U.S. before turning 16 years old Must be 15 years old or older to apply
- Continuous residence in U.S. from June 15, 2007 to present time
- Physical presence in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and at the time of application
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor and/or a felony
- Currently in school or educational program, have graduated, or have obtained GED, or
- Honorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the U.S.