Please drop off donations at the Breckenridge Food Pantry on Mondays & Wednesdays before 1 pm.
- Most REQUESTED items: Tuna, peanut butter and mac’n’cheese
- Other needed items: Pasta, pasta sauce, beans, soup, canned corn, cereal and granola bars
- Items must be unopened and not past their expiration date.
FIRC Food Pantries – we are providing a drive/walk-thru food pantry
In order to support people during the COVID-19 uncertainty, we are allowing households to visit the FIRC food pantry twice a month.
Breckenridge Food Pantry:
Days & Times: Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:00-1:00 pm.
Address & Directions: 1745 Airport Road, Breckenridge, CO 80424; Back of the building of FIRC’s Summit Thrift & Treasure thrift store. Across the street from FIRC’s Breckenridge Office. Located 50 feet from the Airport Auto Repair Freeride Bus Stop on the Yellow Route.
Silverthorne Food Pantry:
Days & Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00-1:00 p.m. and 5:00-6:00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Address & Directions: FIRC Office and Food Pantry 251 W. 4th Street, Silverthorne, CO 80498. Green building behind the Summit Stage Silverthorne Transfer Center.
Extended Food Pantry Hours: Please call to set up an appointment if you cannot visit during the normal hours. 970-262-3888.
COVID-19 Food Assistance
If you or someone in your home is experiencing a cough, fever or shortness of breath please, stay home and call 970-668-2940 to have food or medications delivered to your doorstep. Contact your healthcare provider with concerns and call 911 only in the case of an emergency.
Community Food – Drive Through & Delivery
Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) –
NEW HOURS 12 –1 pm – 970-262-3888. Use our food pantry once a week and use the other food pantries weekly.
- Breckenridge 1745 Airport Road back of the building: Monday and Wednesday 12 – 1 pm
- Silverthorne 251 W. 4th Street: Tuesday and Thursdays 12 – 1 pm and 5-6 p.m. on Tuesdays
- Father Dyer: 10am-12pm, Tues/Thurs (Charging Station available)
- Dillon Community Church: 4:30-5:30 Mon/Weds or Friday 1:30-2:30
- Smart Bellies/Summit School District: food for students provided Monday-Friday
- High School, Dillon Valley Elementary, and Swan Meadow Village Park in Summit Cove: 11-1pm
- Soccer Fields in Silverthorne 5th Ave 12:15-1pm
- Upper Blue Elementary: 12:15-1pm
- Silverthorne Library 11-11:45am
- Frisco Elementary: 11-11:45am
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-368-2848 if you need home delivery Summit Community and Senior Center call 970-668-2940 for:
- – Meals on Wheels
- – Delivery of medication, groceries and meals if you lack transportation or someone in your home is sick
- Food Bank of the Rockies: Mobile food pantry at Frisco Bus Barn July 23 at 10 a.m.
Community Meals & Day Services
- Father Dyer: Sunday evening, prepackaged meals 6-7 pm and Charging Station for electronic devices
- Elks Lodge Community Dinner by Rotary: Tuesday evening, prepackaged meals 5-7 pm
- Agape Church: Meal to go, showers Monday-Thursday 10 a.m.-3 p.m. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY call 970-453-1247 ext. 101
- Lord of the Mountains: Meal to go, showers Wed, Friday 1-4 (call FIRC: 970-262-3888)
Cash & Food Assistance
- Food & Cash Assistance – SNAP – Human Services: 970-668-9160, www.colorado.gov/peak, or Hunger Free: 855-855-4626
- Food Assistance – WIC – Enrollment: call Public Health English 970-668-9199
- Xcel Energy – FIRC provides assistance with utility bills. Many are eligible!
Mental Health & Recovery
- Building Hope: buildinghopesummit.org; English 970-389-1151 and Spanish 970-485-6271
- FIRC Mental Health Navigators: English or Español 970-262-3888
- Recovery Support, AA: Call Agape at 970-453-1247 or visit https://www.intherooms.com/home/ or www.aa-intergroup.org
Transportation for Critical Needs – Medical Appointment, Food, Essential Service Work
- Call the Summit Stage at 970-668-0999 Mon – Sun, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. to schedule a trip. Make reservation 24 hours in advance; same day appointments may be available. Bus will run 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Social distancing rules apply.Make Sure You Count Complete the 2020 Census at: https://my2020census.gov/