What Does the Community Health Team Do?
1. Health Insurance Navigation & Enrollment
2. Medical bill navigation, discounted care apps, payment plans & medical assistance
3. Advocacy for clients with complicated medical issues, cases, or barriers
Open Enrollment Nov. 1st, 2023 - Jan. 15th, 2024
**UPDATE: The 11,000 OmniSalud Silver Enhanced Savings slots are full, confirmed as of 3:00 pm Tuesday November 2, 2023. We can still help you find the cheapest available plan on the Colorado Connect platform, so please still visit us so we can review your options with you.
FIRC’s Health Navigators are here to assist during Open Enrollment! We will host a series of Walk-in Events at our Silverthorne and Breckenridge locations on the following dates and times:
251 W. 4th Street in Silverthorne Walk-in Days:
Thursday, November 2nd from 9am-1pm
Every Monday and Tuesday from 9am-1pm
(Starting Nov 6th, ending Jan 15th)
1745 Airport Road in Breckenridge Walk-in Days:
Thursdays Nov 16th, Dec 14th, and Jan 11th from 9am-1pm
For more information on Open Enrollment or our Walk-in Days please call our front desk at 970-262-3888.
Health Insurance Navigation
FIRC’s Health Navigators will help you select and apply for health insurance coverage that best fits your budget and your needs. Connect with a Health Navigator easily with our online scheduling tool for an in-person visit at one of our two Summit County offices or virtually via ZOOM for your convenience. FIRC Health Navigators are not licensed brokers and are not legally allowed to provide advice, however they are certified Assistors and can walk you through all available options!
To schedule a health insurance appointment call: 970-262-3888 or use the Assistance Network Scheduling tool below.
Health Navigation Referral Form
To refer yourself, a friend, family member, or client to our services – fill out this quick form and we will reach out and get them or you scheduled!
Ways we can help:
- Health insurance navigation and enrollment for the marketplace (Connect for Health Colorado), CHP+, Medicaid, and food assistance programs like SNAP & WIC & Free & Reduced Meal Program (FRMP)
- Health literacy – education on how to use your insurance coverage
- Assistance with health insurance issues and medical bill assistance
The Colorado Consumer Health Initiative (CCHI) is a non-profit who’s mission is to advance the consumer voice to improve access to health care for all Coloradans by working statewide for progress toward, equity, affordability, and quality. Click on the link in their name above if you want someone to reach out to you with answers to questions and help.