What Does the Community Health Team Do?
1. Health Insurance Navigation & Enrollment
2. Medical bill navigation, scholarships, discounted care apps, payment plans & assistance
3. Advocacy for clients with complicated medical issues, cases or barriers
Health Insurance Navigation
FIRC’s Health Navigators will help you select and apply for health insurance coverage that best fits your budget and your needs. Connect with a Health Navigator easily with our online scheduling tool for an in-person visit at one of our two Summit County offices or virtually via ZOOM for your convenience. FIRC Health Navigators are not licensed brokers and are not legally allowed to provide advice, however they are certified Assistors and can walk you through all available options!
To schedule a health insurance appointment call: 970-262-3888 or use the Assistance Network Scheduling form below.
Health Navigation Referral Form
To refer yourself, a friend, family member, or client to our services – fill out this quick form and we will reach out and get them or you scheduled!
Ways we can help:
- Health insurance navigation and enrollment for the marketplace (Connect for Health Colorado), CHP+, Medicaid, and food assistance programs like SNAP & WIC & Free & Reduced Meal Program (FRMP)
- Health literacy – education on how to use your insurance coverage
- Assistance with health insurance issues and medical bill assistance
The Colorado Consumer Health Initiative (CCHI) is a non-profit who’s mission is to advance the consumer voice to improve access to health care for all Coloradans by working statewide for progress toward, equity, affordability, and quality. Click on the link in their name above if you want someone to reach out to you with answers to questions and help.