What Does the Community Health Team Do?
1. Health Insurance Enrollment & Navigation
2. Medical bill navigation, scholarships, payment plans & assistance
3. Advocacy for clients with complicated medical issues, cases or barriers
Health Insurance Navigation
FIRC’s Health Navigators will help you select and apply for health insurance coverage that best fits your budget and your needs. Connect with a Health Navigator easily with our online scheduling tool for an in-person visit at one of our two Summit County offices or virtually via ZOOM for your convenience!
To schedule a health insurance appointment call: 970-262-3888 or use the Assistance Network Scheduling form below.
Health Navigation Referral Form
To refer yourself, a friend, family member, or client to our services – fill out this quick form and we will reach out and get them or you scheduled!
Ways we can help:
- Health insurance enrollment for the marketplace (Connect for Health Colorado), CHP+, Medicaid, and food assistance programs like SNAP & WIC & Free & Reduced Meal Program (FRMP)
- Education on how to use your insurance coverage
- Assistance with health insurance issues