Protect your family, protect our community
Summit County Public Health offers multiple vaccine clinics and dates. Their website also lists partner locations throughout the County and information is provided in English and in Spanish. For full information click here.
- COVID-19 Vaccine frequently asked questions
- For CDC information on vaccines click here. The best COVID-19 vaccine is the first one that is available to you.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- Possible side effects after getting a COVID-19 vaccine
- If you are fully vaccinated you can start doing many things that you had stopped doing because of the pandemic. For more information click here.
- COVID vaccines for ages 12 and older
COVID testing information: Due to the current spike in COVID-19 cases in Summit County, all community members are strongly encouraged to get tested as soon as possible, even if you do not have symptoms of illness. Community testing for COVID-19 provides critical information and data to public health officials. Testing is also extremely important in identifying infections and stopping the spread of the novel coronavirus. For information about testing sites, click here.