Changes to health insurance through the American Rescue Plan
People seeking health insurance and those who are already enrolled in a plan on Connect for Health Colorado will see new discounts on health insurance premiums due to the American Rescue Plan. You may qualify for financial help now and can apply for a plan through Connect for Health Colorado through August 15th, with additional financial help available starting as early as April 15, 2021. Many people who have lost their job this year qualify for even more generous subsidies.
- Under this new law, Coloradans are newly eligible for financial help that lowers their monthly health insurance premiums.
- Uninsured residents are now eligible for even higher discounts that let them enroll in health insurance plans with no monthly premium.
- People whose income was too high to qualify them for financial help in the past may now be eligible for generous premium discounts.
- People already enrolled in a subsidized health insurance plan on Connect for Health Colorado can get lower monthly premiums, too, if they return to https://connectforhealthco.com/ and update their application.
FIRC’s Health Navigators offer free appointments to assist you with these changes. Give us a call to set up your appointment, or schedule it online or call during one of our Dial-In Days.
- Changes to the Marketplace in the American Rescue Plan
- American Rescue Plan health insurance changes simplified
- Estimate your savings here.
Call 970-262-3888 during Dial-In Days. Our Health Navigators will be on hand to answer your questions. Don’t delay!
Dial-In Days Schedule:
- Monday, June 14, 12 – 4 PM
- Monday, July 12, 12 – 4 PM
- Monday, August 9, 12 – 4 PM