Uninsured Enrollment Period
If you missed the most recent open enrollment period, Colorado re-opened enrollment for individual health insurance. The uninsured enrollment period is for anyone without health insurance. If you need help, schedule a virtual appointment or call us during our Dial-In Days!
You qualify for the Uninsured Enrollment Period if you:
- Currently don’t have health insurance
- Have recently lost your health insurance
- Will lose your health insurance soon
Call 970-262-3888 during Dial-In Days. Our Health Navigators will be on hand to answer your questions and help you find a plan. Don’t delay!
Dial-In Days Schedule:
- Monday, April 12, 12 – 4 PM
- Thursday, April 29, 8 AM – 12 PM
- Thursday, May 13, 8 AM – 4 PM