Emergency Rental Assistance Program – COVID-19
In partnership with DOLA (Department of Local Affairs), FIRC is assisting with applications for people who live or work in Summit County. The Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) provides emergency rent payments for Colorado residents financially impacted by COVID-19 on or after March 1, 2020.
The application is online, and you will be directed to the Department of Labor Affairs’ Emergency Rental Assistance Program website.
To start an assistance application, please visit: https://portal.neighborlysoftware.com/ERAP-COLORADO/Participant
You will be required to create a username and a password to start your application in Neighborly Software. For assistance with technical issues (e.g. inability to login after creating an account) please contact email@example.com
You (property owners and/or tenants) may qualify for the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) if:
- The tenant was unable to pay the property rent or mobile home lot rent because the tenant experienced financial need due to COVID-19
- The tenant’s household annual income is at or below the maximum 80% AMI for Summit County.
- 1 person $53,700
- 2 person $61,400
- 3 person $69,050
- 4 person $ 76,700
- 5 person $ 82,850
- 6 person $ 89,000
- 7 person $ 95,150
- 8 person $ 101,250
- You (property owner and/or tenant) have not already received rental assistance that covered the tenant’s rent for the months requested.
- You complete the application for assistance and provide all of the needed documentation.
- Other qualifications and documentation required will be explained by the agency you work with to access the funds.
Required documents for assistance application:
- Photo ID
- Lease/rental agreement
- Proof of income for last month (if you are working)
- Other qualifications and documentation required will be explained by the Family & Intercultural Resource Center.
For the full program guidelines, please click here.
Please do not call the FIRC main telephone number as they are not assisting with the DOLA Application Process and will not be able to answer questions or give updates on your application or status.
- For support with your DOLA Application, please contact DOLA_COEHAP@state.co.us.
- For questions once you have successfully submitted your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you prefer to meet with a Family Support Coordinator, please schedule an appointment by calling FIRC at 970-262-3888. All appointments are completed over the phone.
The Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA) Division of Housing (DOH) is working closely with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) as well as other State, City, County, and Federal Partners to develop and implement a coordinated COVID-19 response.