Budgeting, tax preparation, community leadership, sewing and more. FIRC offers a variety of life skills classes throughout the year to help you grow your knowledge and skills.
Money Matters Classes
- FIRC partners with FirstBank to offer expert advice on budgeting skills
- Learn how to manage a budget
- Discuss ways to save money for emergencies
- Find ways to track your spending.
- Offered twice a year. Contact Natalia to be put on a waitlist 970-455-0228
- FIRC partners with local accountants to offer expert advice on tax preparation skills
- Learn how to file a tax return
- Discuss items that qualify for a tax break
- Determine the documents needed to file a return
- Offered in March