How's your health?
FIRC’s Health Promotion Program helps people set personalized health action plans to take control of their health.
If you have been diagnosed with a health condition and not sure how to manage the healthcare system or implement changes needed to improve your health, we can help.
Ways we can help:
- Motivation and support
- Strategies to build healthy habits and maintain healthy lifestyle
- Weight loss and stress management
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Support managing diabetes, heart disease and more
- Support managing the healthcare system
Common situations parents face in Summit County that FIRC’s Community Health Worker can support:
- Your doctor has told you the changes you need to make in order to manage a diagnosis, but you are struggling to make the necessary changes
- You are struggling with motivation to exercise or eat healthy and you need a partner to help you get on track
- You don’t understand how to access the treatments you have been prescribed
- You need a partner to help you make a plan and maintain a healthy lifestyle
Make an Appointment
Contact FIRC’s Community Health Worker to discuss your situation.
Discuss your Challenges and Goals
Meet the Community Health Worker to discuss your challenges and goals.
Work as a Team
Work together to maintain a healthy lifestyle and set and acheive goals.