- We use reliable resources to give parents relatable and real-life tips to support your children’s growth on a variety of topics.
- FIRC’s one-on-one virtual home visits are for parents with children ages 0-5.
- Parent Educators work with families to build connections, achieve developmental milestones and prepare children to enter kindergarten.
- Connecting our families to resources is also a huge part of FIRC’s commitment to get parents the resources they need.
- FIRC provides virtual parenting groups for Fathers, Padres de Summit and Grupo de Apoyo – ALMA for Spanish-speaking women.
- FIRC will offer a new set of parenting workshops to support parents with children ages 2-12 in 2021
- To watch a previously recorded workshop from our series in 2020, please click the button below to visit our virtual library!
FIRC works closely with Building Hope, Summit County Youth and Family and Early Childhood Options to provide comprehensive support for parents and children of all ages.