- REGISTRATION IS FULL! FIRC is offering a series of 4, free, virtual Spanish classes in March 2021. For more information about Parenting Tools/Herramientas para la Crianza and to register, click below.
- We use reliable resources to give parents relatable and real-life tips to support your children’s growth on a variety of topics.
- FIRC’s one-on-one virtual home visits are for parents with children ages 0-5.
- Parent Educators work with families to build connections, achieve developmental milestones and prepare children to enter kindergarten.
- Connecting our families to resources is also a huge part of FIRC’s commitment to get parents the resources they need.
- FIRC provides virtual parenting groups for Fathers, Padres de Summit and Grupo de Apoyo – ALMA for Spanish-speaking women.
FIRC works closely with Building Hope, Summit County Youth and Family and Early Childhood Options to provide comprehensive support for parents and children of all ages.